mom got me this for Christmas, which I totally LOVE....well except for the pics that were in the glass. Sorry mom, it's just not my style
she is so going to kick my butt
So I decided to give it a little Michelle style.....and what better way than with my favourite paper line by American Crafts "Dear Lizzy" I used the adhesive backed fabric for the glass, made a banner and garland out of the patterned paper....and then some "Dear Lizzy" embellies to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by, and give the new adhesive backed fabric a try and see what you come up with....would love to see!....(if you do, please leave me a link in comments!!!!)
I love the "Michelle style." This is just sweet. :)
ReplyDeleteOMW...What a great idea!!! I love it!!!
ReplyDeletethat looks awesome!!
ReplyDeleteit looks soooooo much nicer
ReplyDeleteLove your style!! This is just perfect!
ReplyDelete