Friday, July 23, 2010

a totally different direction

ever have an idea for a LO, and by the time you were done it went in a completely different direction? Well I did this week. Believe it or not....this was to be my LO for the Start Me Up challenge blog.....which is a blog all about the men in our lives. Well I was going to do this about the man that is in my belly. LOL.....but by the time it was finished, it was a little too girlie.....BUT I LOVE IT
this is my new all time favorite layout....which will change.....
but for now
IT'S MY FAVORITE!!!!

well the weekend is finally here, and the sun is shining....we just got back from the beach and now time to get supper....a little late, but I'm sure there are some left overs in the fridge. (hopefully some without the blue fuzzy stuff, bwaaahahahaha)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and be sure to check out the reveal tomorrow for the start me up blog....I'll be sharing my take with you hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!!

2 comments: