a few days ago, I dug out my canvas and decided to play with my watercolor crayons....then my little man came in....and he just had to join in on the fun. I was making mine with red and pink, totally not boy colors, so I got him to make a similar background but with 2 colors of his choice. Well he picked well, cause he chose blue and purple.
so after he colored, we sprayed and began the drippage process.....unfortunately we have no pictures of this as we were both COVERED in watercolors and he had to go directly to the bath. So tonight I felt inspired and we began to finish this project up.....and it is going to be BEAUTIFUL....WAY nicer than mine.
Stay tuned I'll be sharing the finished product hopefully by the weekend.
thanks for stopping by, the weekend is almost here
PS....when is this humidity going to end? We are all tired of being sticky all the time. yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment