Monday, August 2, 2010

NB Day

So how was everyones weekend?
And for those of you in NB.....
How was your LOOOOOOOONG weekend?

Well mine was FAB! We got home on Friday night at 6:30 and we didn't leave again until Sunday night at 6:00 when we went to the store up the road for a movie. hahahaha

We stayed home and did pretty much nothing for almost 48 hours. LOL It was AWESOME!!!!!

It was so great, my DS and I just chilled all day Saturday (while Rob was working) in our jammies and Sunday night we had a movie night (again Rob was working). other than that, we just played and chilled out. I was surprised he didn't want to go anywhere. I kept asking him, but he said no thank you. Asked him to get dressed, he said no thank you. Offered up the park, going to the movies.....NOTHING! He was just happy to stay home in his jammies with mom! **sigh** (and it was beautiful out and he didn't even want to go biking or swimming WOW)

Today we ventured a visit to my Grampy's new house and then my Nan's grave. My DS has never been, so it was a little emotional for me. Luckily it was sunny and I was wearing sunglasses....so he was none the wiser.

I did get a little scrapping done during my weekend of seclusion, but as I sit here with it being dark outside....I realized that I forgot to take pictures. So here are some Dear Lizzy layouts that I did....and just had to add that beautiful websters trim! DARROOOOLLLL

Don't banners just make you happy? I love adding them to a layout, they make it so much fun...don't you agree???? And those crotchet flowers....aaaahhhhhh, heaven
Well here's to a short week at work. Tomorrow night we are going to celebrate Rob's birthday as he was working on the 1st so we postponed his celebration until his days off.

I'll share my "making his cake" story with you later....let's just say I'm probably going to hit the superstore just in case for a back up.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. love your pages.. gorgeous...
    but umm.. your blog looks exactly like mine now.. LOL...
    twins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the background I had, disappeared on me. grrrrr!!!! so I went in and grabbed the first one on the design templates page. LOL, I knew it looked familiar.

    I'm on the hunt for a new background.
    Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous girl!!! And I too LOVE that websters trim!!

    ReplyDelete