Thursday, August 12, 2010

halloween????

Since I started the week with making a Christmas banner, I thought I would finish with a halloween one. I just love how this one turned out using canvas.
each flag is double thickness canvas stitched together with black fabric, and then I glimmer misted the canvas for the halloween feel. Each letter was done is some halloween patterned paper, the Prima and Basic Grey worked really well together. Then I dug out my trusty large scalloped circle punch and used black cardstock to mat the pp.All the embellies were making memories that I already had in my stash. The trim was the only thing I had to buy to finish this. Haven't really decided how I am going to hand this just yet, but I think maybe some grommets and twine????
Once I get it up for Halloween I'll share what I finally decide.

I just love the canvas flags....I'm off to make some more!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMW...they are so fun!!!! I just love it. Great idea!!! Miss you lots...xox
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. you are on a banner roll girlie...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Chelle what am I doing wrong
    Can read the text but for this post and the last one I am not getting the pictures
    This is the first time it has happened

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, these are really super CUTE!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete