I am officially crazy over banners....and tonight I made 5 in total?
Why???
Because I can....lol
Seriously, I have no reason for them all and no place to put them, but I just love them so much I couldn't stop myself. This one below is from papers from My Minds Eye....I love the colors so so much. And because I had so much left over (I got carried away punching out the scalloped circles), that I made 2 more the same. One is really long, and the other a bit shorter.

I put it up in our room with the one done a few months ago

this one was started last night...and after a desperate search for a second letter A....it finally dawned on me....MAKE ONE! So I cut up a W....and voila....a letter A was born. This one was made for C-mas using Eskimo Kisses scraps. I really adored this line, so it will be a holiday favourite for me this year.


The other two are pink and girly with butterflies, daisies, and hearts. I'll hopefully share tomorrow once the sun is out again for some better pics.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, my DS is officially all ready for school. (minus a lunch kit, zip lock bags, and kleenex)....guess he's not really ready....but he is officially dressed. It was a busy day and he was really good considering we were shopping all day....not his favourite thing to do let me tell ya! But it was a fun day and he loved picking out his clothes.
Must get to bed, crazy busy at work today and tomorrow is going to be just as bad....if not worse. Thanks to my wonderful man for coming to help me out today. I appreciate it so much, and will be forever grateful for your help today. Love you Rob!!!!
Have a great week, and I'll be back soon with some more pics of my latest obsession
Thanks for stopping by
love the banners....LOVE them!!!! and they look great!!! that happy birthday one is awesome!!!!
ReplyDelete