It's that time once again, and hard to believe that my term is almost up with Start Me UP! Have you applied? If not....YOU MUST....these challenges are so great, and a lot of inspiration floating around with these ladies.

Karla Dudley was the guest DT this week and had a great challenge for us....
3 groups of 3
I chose to have:
3 banners
3 Pictures
and 3 groups of trees.
Don't you just love banners? They just make each layout so happy....I have to stop myself from adding them to every layout.
Last night some ladies came over to scrapbook....we didn't get a lot done scrappy wise, but we had some great laughs and chatted it up. Tracey even has me working outside of my comfort zone. After they left, I even went back at it and scrapped for another hour. I'll share the layout with you soon....it's not a great day for taking pictures. So I have opted to get groceries (check) and work on laundry and try to get the floors done. UGH
Hope you have a great weekend, and don't forget to play along with this great challenge over at the Start Me Up blog. Just click on the link on the right!
Thanks for stopping by
i think i might have to scraplift this one...LOL...love it...
ReplyDeleteglad you guys had an awesome time last night...
Wow, Wow, WOW!!!!!!!! New all time FAV here!!! :) YAY for girls' night and trying something new!!!!
ReplyDelete