here's a layout I did for the Let's Capture our Memories DT last month.
I loved using the loose leaf paper from BG, and that tape measure ribbon from Tim Holtz.....well that is just so awesome. I love how the red in the ribbon really pops against the black and white.

This layout was using the Pink Paisley line, I had some left over from my Guest DT spot on Srapbooking Gone Wild.....just added some words, and the most adorable Hambly rub ons and VOILA.....I really love this LO....it is on the top of my list for sure.

Wasn't this weekend just beautiful. We got the trailer finished, lawn done, and about 8 loads of laundry...plus the house WAS clean, but the kids have dogs have been hard at work to making it messy again.
Back to work tomorrow, but luckily it's going to be a short week.
In case I am not back by then, have a happy Canada Day
Thanks for stopping by
oh they are awesome...
ReplyDeleteyou have been busy missy!!!!
have a great short week!
xo
Beautiful layouts Michelle!!!That ribbon really looks nice on that layout. Great job!!!
ReplyDelete