It's that time again over at the
Start Me Up
Challenge Blog
Just click the link on the right and stop over and join in on the challenge.
Here is my take.....
I love adding flowers to boy layouts!
Not that I like doing it all the time, but it sure is a nice change....
Plus think Pink Paisley paper is just so yummy!!!!!
and what's a layout without PRIMA....aaaahhhhhh

Also, they are having another call for the DT.
This is a great DT to be a part of!!! Come on over and join the fun!!!!
Hope you are having a great weekend. Our day was filled with working on the never ending "to do" list. The floors are done, bathroom cleaned, working on my 4th load of laundry, and the trailer is back together after a leak. UGH
1 st of summer vacation and already the kids are saying they are bored. geeze, I don't remember being bored as a kid....well at least not on the first day.
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the day
ohhhhhhhhhh i love love love this!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteawesome layout!!!!
i'll have to go over and check the rest of them out!