Going to the states is so exciting, why???? because it means I get new camera equipment
CHEAP
So this last trip, I got
1.collapsable lense hood $20.00
2. extra battery for my xsi and a wide angle lense....
$125.00 for the both
I haven't figured out the ins and ours of my lense yet, it is not a stand along lense it is an adaptor....and when I was trying to ask questions, there was a language barrier....but hopefully I will get to play with it this weekend.
So all in all, I saved about 30-40 on the lense hood (plus it's collapsable!!!!)
and the battery and lense for 125....well that was a huge saving. The battery alone up here is about 100.....so it's like I got the lense for FREE
Now to learn what it is capable of......
Is it Friday yet?
I am so jealous!!! I guess I am not as patient as you are. I can never wait until we go to the states...lol
ReplyDeletewow.. sounds like awesome deals... dear old friend here.. also has canon... just sayin.. LMAO
ReplyDeletewell the next time we go....send me a list ladies
ReplyDelete