Saturday, June 12, 2010

start me up June 12th Reveal

It's reveal day over at
Start Me UP

and our guest designer this month is.......
Jessi Lute. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her work....and stalk her blog often. Her work is delish!!!!

She challenged us to scrap what makes him "HIM"
so here is my take
for this I used the challenge as my title and then a bunch of words on journalling strips to describe my nut ball son. I used a Hambly over lay and attacked it with my heart gun to get some texture and ripples....I really like how it turned out....much better IRL

Make sure you check out the other ladies takes....they are great. Thanks for playing Jessi, make sure you link your layout for the challenge....

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend
wish for some sun....my son is trying to reach 100 freckles (yes he makes me count each one when he comes out of the sun.....too cute.) Oh, and he now has 2 loose teeth....but none fell out YET

2 comments:

  1. layout is gorgeous michelle...
    awesome work,....
    and dontchya just love jesse lute.. she really is awesome...
    so cool!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. What a fun photo. Love monochromatic pages.

    ReplyDelete