Friday, June 4, 2010

scrapbooking gone wild

This month I was asked to be the Guest Designer at
Scrapbooking Gone Wild.
Chantal gave me such wonderful Pink Paisley papers to work with, it was such an honor to work with her this month!!!!! Can't wait to go and have a little visit with her tomorrow.....and maybe buy myself a few scrappy supplies in the process. She has such wonderful products, and is such a sweetie. If you're in the area you MUST check out her store.

And this weekend she is having a sale on her PP and CS.....the prices are awesome!
I'm going to stalk up!!!!!

Check out her blog for all the details.....

Here is what I created for her.
I just love pics of people walking away, I snagged this one of all the kids together....One you can hardly see, but it was literally the only pic I could get where one wasn't looking back yelling
"come on....hurry up"

This page I didn't have the right colour beigh for the background, so I grabbed a pale yellow and glimmer misted it with Marshmellow....it turned out awesome....the perfect shade of beigh!!!! Plus the yellow undertone goes really well with the yellow in the PP!!!

This layout is actually quilted....however all the modern technologies that we have would not show it....but IRL it is pretty cool. Note the butterflies....my obsession for sure!
This is one of Rob's daughters, we were at a restaurant and I caught her off guard and snagged this picture while she was concentrating on playing with a pack of ketchup. LOL

I have to say that this is one of my favourite layouts right now, I love the cleanness of it....the simplicity just makes me happy! Plus how can you go wrong with polka dots????

Hope you have a great weekend, I am busy cleaning tonight and have the get this pathetic excuse for a lawn cut.....

Thanks for stopping buy, and I'll try to share some more really soon

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts. I have a tendency to like cleaner layouts to lately. The pics really do make the final statment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely!

    hey girlie - where's your LCOM blog hop post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow michelle.. your LO's are gorgeous!!! you did chanal proud, i am sure of that...
    have an awesome week off.. i'll chat with ya when you get back...
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you! You did a fantastic job with this kit!!!

    ReplyDelete