As most of you know, I have been whinning about turning 35....and getting my first dash of grey hair. It was hard for me....after all I went 35 years without any, and now they are popping up everywhere.
Well 2 nights ago at supper my DS told me that his tooth was loose. I felt it....nothing....so I assumed he was being dramatic and that maybe he saw it on a tv show, or a book. He got really upset about this saying that he didn't want his teeth to fall out, and I coudn't console him or convince him that this is what is suppose to happen.
He mentioned it a bit yesterday, but not too much.
THEN
this morning he was brushing his teeth and told me he couldn't brush the front cause his tooth was loose and he didn't want it to fall out. So I felt the tooth.....
and it is loose. His 1st loose tooth.
Imagine the drama he is going to shed when it falls out! for both of us!!! lol
Now now here I am 35, and going gray, and my baby is loosing his teeth! What next??? lol Ok, I know it's not the end of the world, but really time is flying....he is growing up so quick and it's making me a little sad. (Not sad enough to have another baby mind you....but sad that he isn't a baby anymore)
Now now here I am 35, and going gray, and my baby is loosing his teeth! What next??? lol Ok, I know it's not the end of the world, but really time is flying....he is growing up so quick and it's making me a little sad. (Not sad enough to have another baby mind you....but sad that he isn't a baby anymore)
Hugs to my little man....
Have a great day
awwww love you xoox
ReplyDeleteawww....i don't want gracie to loose her teeth.. it just marks a new chapter that i am not ready for either....
ReplyDeleteand well i just saw the toothfairy movie... you should show it to hunter... he'd get a kick out of it....
xox
awwww...has he lost it yet????
ReplyDelete