Monday, May 3, 2010

choking back the tears

Well as most of you know, this past weekend I was due to meet T!M Holtz.....
well things happened....life happened!!!!
And I wasn't able to make it. I was sadden, but knew I had to be with my family.
My dear friend Dorrie however trucked along with scrappy freinds that took my spot, which made me happy that she didn't have to go solo. Then she had T!M hold up a sign. Can't you just tell how my not being there affected him?
I can see it in his eyes....really the smile is fake fake fake. lol
(ok, maybe he will get over it.....)
This is so awesome for both him and her to do, it literally made my day.
And she even has the sign for me!
Thanks Dorrie and T!MHope you have a great week....
I'm still trying to find my mojo....this is not good!!!!
thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. tim *hearts* Michelle.....LOL
    he missed you for sure.. but not as much as i did!

    ReplyDelete