Monday, May 10, 2010

huge weekend

WOW, what a weekend
Mother's Day
My b-day
AND
a crop!!!!
it was a great weekend, but super busy. My b-day and mother's day were both wonderful....I cannot lie....I love getting presents! I was spoiled with love too, and some beautiful homemade gifts that my DS did at school. I love the coupons. he made me collect them all at once as he read them to me. (but I will collect them again hehe)
a wink (and we had to do it together)
2 hugs
3 kisses
4 hugs
5 kisses
the first 3 were printed out at school and the final two he made up himself!!!
Rob spoiled me as always....he is so good at gift giving. He always knows exactly what to get (plus I give obvious hints!!! lol, but now I know that he was listening)
Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day
thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. cough cough.. pretty sure you forgot my name ... sheesh.. what's a girl to do!!!!
    lol

    awesome weekend.. glad to hear you got some awesome prezzies..
    great finally meeting you...
    love ya girlie..
    xo

    ReplyDelete