On Thursday January 7th, 2010 my Nanny made her journey to God after a devastating fight with cancer. I will miss her everyday, and take the many thing that she has taught me along in my own journey.
When I came home from the hospital, after being with her when she passed, I took comfort in starting an album to keep her memory alive in my heart. My "Plan" is to do the album showcasing her wonderful recipes that I grew up both enjoying, and even more....enjoying her teaching me them. I hope to do each page with a recipe and a photo of her through the years. This one is from her when she was just a young girl, she was so beautiful.
I love you Nanny!
On another note, this is my first post and layout done in the New Year. How sad am I! Lately I just can't seem to find the time....or the creativity to scrap. Hopefully that will change in the New Year.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and enjoy the New Year with all the new adventures it will bring.
Thanks for stopping by
Michelle
I am so glad you shared this page. What a beautiful photo. I love each and every detail here. BIG {{hugs}} to you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful layout Michelle!!! Hugs!!!
ReplyDelete