I thought finding the time to take my photography class was hard, but finding the time to take the photos for homework....was even harder this week. So my pics aren't overly as glamorous and I had hoped, but I think I completed the lessons.....
Here's what I did
Panning.....
it took a couple tries, but I'm glad with how this turned out.
I think outdoors would work a lot better.
This next one is of Rob's youngest spinning.
We had to capture movement.
I love how her hair is flying in the air behind her.
Here is Rob's middle daughter jumping in the air.
What a trooper, she must have jumped 20 times before we finished.
Poor Ben didn't know what was going on.
He was pretty calm during it all since he went in for the big surgery today.
Great work Michelle!!! I love the jumping one...Can't wait to see what you do next lesson.
ReplyDeleteI love the bounce of those sparkles, too. Great shots.
ReplyDeleteWow these are great! I think they are all amazing! Pretty good for your first try! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete