Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Like I'm not busy enough.....

Here is the latest crafty project I'm taking on. After getting a new camera from my lovely man for Christmas, I had to make it my own. The straps that come with the cameras are just so BLAH! So I wanted to add a bit of my own style to it....initially I was going to make a full strap, but I was afraid of it not being strong enough to hold the camera. So I made a cover for it.
So now I have 4 different colour combinations....the one I made for me is my favorite ;) I just love the paisley and polka dots!!!

I'm hoping to sell them. Fingers are crossed!!! So I hope people enjoy them. They will be available to people in the size of their choice, and if you have a color combination that you have your eye on....I'll do my best to make it up for you.

I'd love your feedback on what you think.
Hope you love them as much as I do. Now when I start my photography class tomorrow night I'll be able to tell which camera is mine!!!!

Stay tuned for some photos of the fabric choices I'll be starting with.

3 comments:

  1. Michelle, the strap is gorgeous...I'd be too afraid to try something like that with my camera, I got a new one for christmas as well. What kind of camera do you have? - it looks like a canon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super cool M!! I love it.. I love that it slides over the strap as well instead of replacing it : ) maybe we could have more than one for whatever mood we are feeling haha|!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a canon...and just slides right over teh manufactuers strap. I can make themt o whatever size you would want depending on the make of your camera

    ReplyDelete