Wednesday, December 1, 2010

where have I been

well I am still alive....and about to jump full swing into getting ready for Christmas....such a busy time of year.
Scrapbooking for me has kind of "paused", I just can't find the time, energy or pictures to scrap! It will come back to me!!! It always finds me again.
But for now....I am knitting. All day long I think of knitting and at night....well I dream of it. Having so much fun learning new things and the satisfaction to create something to keep us warm and cozy!
My first projects were dishclothes....but they got boring so I moved on to mittens and scarves....and socks! It's a lot of fun and I am eager to learn how to knit a sweater or add some cables.....But I'm going to save that for after Christmas.
Hope you are all excited for Christmas....hard to believe it is December already!!!

2 comments:

  1. DUDE!!!!!!!! i LOVE homemade scarves... my grams used to make me one every year....
    take some pics and show us what you've been up too...
    miss chatting with ya sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see what you have been doing...good for you. I am kind of in the same place. I haven't scrapbooked since my last crop. I just got over 500 pictures developped so I am hoping to get back into it here soon. Miss you!!! xox

    ReplyDelete